Fire Door Inspection & Testing
LAWRENCE DOORS provides fire door inspection and test services as required by NFPA-80* and Model Codes:
- Rolling, Horizontal Sliding, Side-hinged Swinging, and other types of fire rated and smoke control doors and opening protectives
- Lawrence Doors is Won-Door CERTIFIED** to inspect, test, and service Accordion Fire Doors
NFPA-80* and Model Codes require that:
- All fire doors must be inspected and tested at least annually
- Testing must be done by individuals with knowledge and understanding** of the operating components of the door type being tested (a trained door systems technician)
- A written inspection & test record must be kept for the local Authority Having Jurisdiction
* NFPA 80 is the Standard for Fire Doors and Other Opening Protectives published by the National Fire Protection Association.
** Only Won-Door CERTIFIED companies & technicians have the factory-authorized training, education, and diagnostic equipment necessary to properly inspect, test, and service FireGuard accordion fire doors.
We provide a detailed Inspection and Test Form as your required documentation, and attach a serialized Inspection and Test Record Label to each fire door we inspect and test.
View or download PDF documents from the links below:
- Fire Door Testing & Services Brochure.pdf Dec-2011size: 734.82 kB
Not all services and products are available from all locations.
Lawrence Roll-Up Doors, Inc. reserves the right to change specifications without notice. Refer to Standard Specifications sheets (available upon request) for complete product information. © 2017 Lawrence Roll-Up Doors, Inc.