LAWRENCE DOORS is an authorized distributor of quality sectional door products manufactured by Northwest Door, Raynor Garage Doors and others.
- Steel sections – ribbed or flush
- Insulated steel sections – laid-in-place or foamed-in-place with steel or plastic back sheet
- Wood panels – raised or flush
- Steel sections or wood panels with vision windows or full glazing
- Low lift – for minimal clearance above the top of the opening (limited availability)
- Standard lift – tracks break back approximately 18″ above the top of the opening
- High-lift – tracks go up the wall and break back closer to the ceiling/roof
- Inclined lift – tracks go up the wall and follow the incline of the ceiling/roof
- Vertical lift – tracks go straight up the wall (wall height must be 2x the opening height plus 12″)
- Bracket or angle mount as dictated by door type and jamb construction
- Manual push-up on small sizes
- Chain hoist on larger sizes
- Motor operation optional on all sizes
Not all services and products are available from all locations.
Lawrence Roll-Up Doors, Inc. reserves the right to change specifications without notice. Refer to Standard Specifications sheets (available upon request) for complete product information. © 2018 Lawrence Roll-Up Doors, Inc.